It’s getting close to the end of the Reinvent challenge at my gym (Vent Fitness)! So I am going to be adding a lot more cardio to my workouts to try and lose some of this pudge! Also…I am attempting to eat better also… ATTEMPTING… my 7+ Hershey Cookies N Crème bar binge yesterday might not have helped… (I know I should fight my food cravings when I am down…but…it is so hard…and it just makes me feel so much better- until I get a stomach ache… :-p ) That is my weakness by far: my diet. I applaud those of you who have it all under control, because I can’t seem to muster the will sometimes to stick to it.
Alsooo… I have what I believe to be tendonitis in my thumb. So lucky me! I am wearing a thumb stabilizer hand brace, which let me tell you is oh so attractive (and fun…). I feel like right around 23/25 my body has rebelled against me and started falling apart. This is also why I am so adamant and into my workout routine. I need to stay as healthy as possible for as long as I can! On to what I am really supposed to be posting about: my workout.
- 6:30 am Kinetix with Arleen
- A metabolic session taking you through a 4-cell training process focusing on power and strength in a functional calorie blasting workout!
- 8:15 am BodyVive
- Low-impact group fitness workout using VIVE balls, tubes, and optional hand weights
- I will just mention that it says low impact, but in no way is this class easy. You can adjust the tube strength for more resistance, and it burnnssss!
- 10:00 pm I took a 4.2 mile run with a small pee/Dino potty break at 3 miles in.
Feeling good and accomplished! Now I’m off to leg day at the Latham Vent, with my bestest Jenniferrrr. ❤