So already I am behind on my schedule! *grrr* I was SUPPOSED to do leg day on Monday…but hey I guess everything doesn’t always go as planned and we just have to improvise ;). This workout was particularly hard for me, possibly because it was my first time at the gym since I got sick. I didn’t get to get everything in, but what I missed I will add in later on today after work!
- 15 minute warm up on the elliptical
- Leg extension machine x12 (3 sets)
- I WAS going to do the leg curl machine afterwards, but you know…some ladies need their social time and thus decide that they need to do it while they are “working out”…. Makes me so angry. DO NOT DO THIS!!! There are people who go to the gym to actually accomplish something rather than exercising their jaw muscles… Have a little respect and consideration for others <3.
Sorry about the rant, might feel a little strongly about this :-p.
Ok :-p I think I got that off my chest ❤
back to my workout…
- Smith machine squats (narrow, wide, sumo)
- 20lbs x12, 12, 12
- 40lbs x12, 12, 12
- 60lbw x12, 12, 12
- 80lbs x7, 7, 7
- 100lbs x3, 2, 3
- Romanian deadlifts (60lbs) and lunges
- x20 (deadlifts), 20 (lunges on each leg, so total of 40)
- x15, 20
- x16, 29
- x9, 15
- Seated calf raise (in, middle, out)
- 70lbs x12, 12, 12
- 75lbs x12, 12, 12
- 80lbs x12, 12, 12
- Dumbbell squat 25lbs for the duration of the song : Wiggle by Jason Derulo (yes I know…I just can’t help myself…)
- Side lunges for the duration of the songs: Stay with My by Sam Smith, and Wild Love by Pitbull
I then had to haul a** out of the gym to make to do dinner with Nate and Paige!