One of my new favorite things to eat! Avocado and egg sandwiches!
To toast or not to toast the bread! (toast for me most def! darkkkk)… One of my friends at work also suggested using lettuce leaves instead of bread if you are watching your carbohydrates.
- Just split the avocado in half using a technique as shown in this video:
- I like to mash it in a container because I never eat it all, and like to use it later. Also I don’t like how slices slide around when you are trying to eat it. I’m a huge fan of nicely spread out and even for my sandwich spreads.
- Then I usually just heat a small pan, and then place one egg in it. I like to break the yolk so I can spread it out somewhat evenly, so it isn’t all in one place. Also make sure you keep it in somewhat of the shape of the bread or whatever you are using is like.
- Then just place the egg on the avocado!
- Finishing touches of pepper and cayenne pepper do it for me. I ❤ cayenne pepper! MMMMMMM
Might try adding some jalapenos next ;).