Take a moment to reflect on how beautiful you are! List the positives!
If you aren’t doing everything you can to be the best you can- make changes today!!! Set a goal list!! Dream BIG!
My goals are:…
1. Start a charity to help those with mental illnesses have better accessibility to fitness facilities and or programs. Exercise and nutrition plays a huge part in being mentally healthy. It isn’t a cure, is it just another method that really works! Sometimes the only good part of my day is when I walk into that gym and go for it!
2. Do as many 5ks as I possibly can this year. I also want to set up a booth at everyone and help raise funds/awareness for mental illnesses. I want to play my part in breaking then stigma.
3. Get a good job and work hard. Save up money, and reward myself with a vacation.
4. Do a bikini competition. This is my goal I have set for myself, so hopefully in a year I will!!
5. Focus on myself. I need to take care of me for a while. Take the time I need to accomplish my goals.
6. Last but not least! I hope I can inspire and help people in being a Beachbody coach. It’s a great company! I love it so far. .
I did it! I ran my first 5k! When I say ran, I actually successfully ran the whole way! I am so proud of myself 🙂 I didn’t think I could do it honestly! I haven’t run a full 3.5 miles in like ummm 2 or more years I think. So when I went today I thought I would just do my best, and I did!
Although let me tell you… Ummm I might have gone a little off course.
Yes! Embarrassingly enough I managed to somehow run past a turn, and proceed to run up this very large, steep hill that I almost died trying to climb… Only to realize that there was no one else around me anymore! I therefore had to turn around, and run down through the woods to find the rest of the runners. I emerged from the forest to find people I had passed a ways back looking at me like what the heck!!! Bahaha :-p Yup I am one of those people blessed with the ability to do something wrong/get lost no matter what! I was laughing at myself the whole way home.
So instead of 3.5 miles I am pretty sure I ran at least 4 miles, and I am going to be taking 5 or so minutes off my time! LOL Oh geez…. Really!!!????