Also before deciding on anything I would be happy to discuss with you your fitness/weight loss goals.
Beachbody has so much to offer, it can sometimes be overwhelming.
Let me help you find your perfect fit!
Here is my journal I kept during my refresh.
To give you somewhat of an idea of what it was like.
Best part about this! You get to eat food!!! It isn’t one of those awful fasting cleanses.
Day 1 Refresh
Felt pretty good. No major cravings or anything.
Just need to highlight the fact that when they say drink the fiber mixture immediately. DO IT. Lol It congeals and gets thick of you do not drink it right away. My suggestion: chug it.
I was proud of myself too! I even went out with my friends to a bar and just drank water all night! I didn’t let temptation get in my way. (but boy did that glass of wine look good….)
Day 2 Refresh
I have honestly been struggling kind of all day
I am starving right now but I haven’t had my vanilla shake yet. Just about to drink it!
I keep dreaming about this bbq chicken grilled cheese sandwich. I am seeing it in my dreams right now lmao…
Monday can’t come fast enough!!!
Ok so I almost had it tonight. I was so hungry and feeling weak.
Then I realized…
Rule #1- DO NOT do a 3 day refresh right after you were recovering from a pretty nasty stomach bug. Probably not the best idea (I’m not sure but I am not going to recommend it to anyone! Baha). I was already exhausted
Rule #2- If you do something like that, just take it easy the whole weekend. Don’t even try to anything other than a light walk etc… I tried to do yoga and I just couldn’t make it through.
Rule #3- Do eat the dinner. EAT the dinner. Omg haha I think that is where my hunger problems came from yesterday. I forgot to eat a proper dinner on Day 1.
For dinner I had a carrot, broccoli, collard greens, bean pods (if that is even what you call them haha) etc. Basically a vegetable medley. That really helped.
Day 3 Refresh
Still feeling full from last night’s dinner thank God haha
Just had my water, now it is shakeo time ❤
I cannot emphasize enough how you should literally mix your fiber sweep and immediately chug it. This doesn’t give the fiber time to absorb the water and become thick/chunky. CHUG THAT SH*** :-p
Omg where did the time go!
So I am officially feeling great.
I had enough energy to go to the playground with my niece today and even carry her on my shoulders half the way! Haha and I am still awake and working my butt off!
Overall, loved the 3 day refresh. I am positive it is going to help me with my food cravings from now on, and help me boost my energy during the day.
Just eat the dinners, for the love of god. Do not run around like a hangry beast :-p
Take a moment to reflect on how beautiful you are! List the positives!
If you aren’t doing everything you can to be the best you can- make changes today!!! Set a goal list!! Dream BIG!
My goals are:…
1. Start a charity to help those with mental illnesses have better accessibility to fitness facilities and or programs. Exercise and nutrition plays a huge part in being mentally healthy. It isn’t a cure, is it just another method that really works! Sometimes the only good part of my day is when I walk into that gym and go for it!
2. Do as many 5ks as I possibly can this year. I also want to set up a booth at everyone and help raise funds/awareness for mental illnesses. I want to play my part in breaking then stigma.
3. Get a good job and work hard. Save up money, and reward myself with a vacation.
4. Do a bikini competition. This is my goal I have set for myself, so hopefully in a year I will!!
5. Focus on myself. I need to take care of me for a while. Take the time I need to accomplish my goals.
6. Last but not least! I hope I can inspire and help people in being a Beachbody coach. It’s a great company! I love it so far. .