Take a moment to reflect on how beautiful you are! List the positives!
If you aren’t doing everything you can to be the best you can- make changes today!!! Set a goal list!! Dream BIG!
My goals are:…
1. Start a charity to help those with mental illnesses have better accessibility to fitness facilities and or programs. Exercise and nutrition plays a huge part in being mentally healthy. It isn’t a cure, is it just another method that really works! Sometimes the only good part of my day is when I walk into that gym and go for it!
2. Do as many 5ks as I possibly can this year. I also want to set up a booth at everyone and help raise funds/awareness for mental illnesses. I want to play my part in breaking then stigma.
3. Get a good job and work hard. Save up money, and reward myself with a vacation.
4. Do a bikini competition. This is my goal I have set for myself, so hopefully in a year I will!!
5. Focus on myself. I need to take care of me for a while. Take the time I need to accomplish my goals.
6. Last but not least! I hope I can inspire and help people in being a Beachbody coach. It’s a great company! I love it so far. .
So I would like to start this post off by saying…I fell asleep at 8pm, woke up at 10:30pm… … … and thought I had gotten a full nights sleep. UGH!! I hate my body/internal clock!! This is why I am on this posting craze :-p
So today I woke up early (I still have not stopped my alarm from going off at 5am……..) and decided to go to the gym! I was a little unhappy because I tried to do a RPM class (les mills spinning) and spent like 5 minutes on the bike before I realized that it was not going to work. It was hitting the irritated area of my sciatic nerve right on, so yeah I jumped off that bike real quick and ran out! I at least got to tell Mel (instructor) that I was probably going to do that and not to get offended. I would have felt so bad otherwise.
– p.s. if you are ever at the Vent Fitness in Clifton Park, there is a duo named Pam and Mel who are so much fun to take classes with together, and separately. They are really sweet and kind in person as well!
Back to what I was talking about! So I ended up warming up on the elliptical, stretching, then doing the stair climber (machines were making funny noises so I had to jump off and find something else again!- yeah I was frustrated), then I ran a mile. I promptly showered and went to work.
I also met with the trainer I am going to be working with starting in November. His name is David Byrd, and I just love his energy (he talks about energy a lot too). He highlighted my main issue…which is as I have said many times… —> FOOD bah!
I am going to go shopping tomorrow and try doing what he suggested. Prepping for a whole week on the day when I have time. It is very difficult for me to ensure I eat healthy because I am so busy, but I am going to just have to make some life changes and preparations to make sure I do. My #1 goal right now is to lose weight, then we can start working on my body.
Baby steps ❤
Just figured I needed to get serious about my health again, specially if I want to keep doing this blog :-p