The Barbell Deadlift (or in this case, the broom deadlift :-p)
- Stand feet shoulder width apart in front of the barbell.
- Looking straight ahead, squat and grab the barbell with a wide overhand grip.
- Make sure your knees are close to the bar.
- Push through your heels as you stand erect while holding the barbell below you at arms’ length.
- Stand fully erect while holding the completed movement.
- Be sure to squeeze your glutes at the top!
- Carefully reverse the process, lowering the barbell to the ground.
- Arching your back- your core should be tight, use a mirror to make sure your back is straight throughout the whole movement.
- Locking your knees.
- Do not do this exercise if you are experiencing knee pain.
- If you have any health concerns, you should always check with a doctor before performing specific exercises
Follow me on Instagram: FIGHTWITHFITNESS
Friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alisa.rogne.1
I am here for you. I will do my best to help you with your health both mental and physical ❤
Even if you just need someone to talk to or listen.
I would love to hear your story.