Take a moment to reflect on how beautiful you are! List the positives!
If you aren’t doing everything you can to be the best you can- make changes today!!! Set a goal list!! Dream BIG!
My goals are:…
1. Start a charity to help those with mental illnesses have better accessibility to fitness facilities and or programs. Exercise and nutrition plays a huge part in being mentally healthy. It isn’t a cure, is it just another method that really works! Sometimes the only good part of my day is when I walk into that gym and go for it!
2. Do as many 5ks as I possibly can this year. I also want to set up a booth at everyone and help raise funds/awareness for mental illnesses. I want to play my part in breaking then stigma.
3. Get a good job and work hard. Save up money, and reward myself with a vacation.
4. Do a bikini competition. This is my goal I have set for myself, so hopefully in a year I will!!
5. Focus on myself. I need to take care of me for a while. Take the time I need to accomplish my goals.
6. Last but not least! I hope I can inspire and help people in being a Beachbody coach. It’s a great company! I love it so far. .
So I have moved back home and for the most part I am settled in.
(besides the fact that my trunk is still packed full of things… <– out of sight out of mind right! lol)
The move back home has been hard. It is hard going from being fully independent (for the most part) to fully relying on your parents again for everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I still don’t have a full time job so they are paying for all my bills, including my rent for my apartment in NY. My lease technically ends in July (long story…). I found myself crying in bed for no reason and being tired. Oh so tired. My friend was you “you are depressed…” I was wow I hadn’t noticed :-p. I knew it was going to happen, I knew it would be hard. I am doing better though.
I found the world’s tiniest job basically just being a middle school girl’s companion from 6:30am to 7:30am in the morning after her mother leaves. So while we are seriously taking some major baby steps in getting to where we want to be, I will take what I can get!
Also you are looking at a brand new Beachbody Coach!! My friend believed in me enough to spend her OWN money on the package to get me started! So I CANNOT thank her enough, and I can’t wait to help make a difference in people’s lives! This is also going to be a huge help in getting me up and out of bed each morning. I need a purpose in life, and lately I have felt pretty much useless and blah. Now I have something to do, and goals to work towards and that makes a world of a difference.
I already woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face!! ❤