Workout Wednesday: 6/25/14
As usual I am including videos that give decent examples of how to do the exercises yourselves. This is part of how I learned myself, as well as getting involved at the gym with some of the trainers in smaller classes. I was able to learn through their corrections, and videos online how to do most of what I am doing now. As bad as it sounds, if you can afford it, I would definitely suggest getting a personal trainer to at least teach you proper form and how to do different workouts. If your gym offers free equipment instruction, and if the workers are willing to help, take advantage of that as well! I have pulled Scott from my gym a few times to show me how to use a machine or if I am doing an exercise correctly.
- 15 minute warm up on the elliptical machine
- Shoulder press on the cable machine
- Front Raise
- Stair Stepper Interval Training
- Engage core!! Love that he pointed that out!
- What I did was one minute with the intensity/speed increased then 30 seconds off.
- I died during this, just thought you might want to know… lol
- Lateral Raise
- 15lbs x15
- 10lbs x25
- 5lbs x20
- Arnold Press
- 10lbs x20
- 7.5lbs x22
- 5lbs x25
- Emphasis on front delts
- Lunging Landmines
- I don’t even know how to really describe how I do these and I can’t seem to find a video on it either! Maybe I am doing something really wrong and dangerous lol I guess I should ask someone at the gym sometime :-p
- Did 5 sets of these 1 minute on and 30 seconds rest
The End ❤